The Iranian Ceramic Society, in collaboration with the Sharif University of Technology (SUT), plans to hold its 13th Congress of Iranian Ceramic Society & The 3rd International Conference on Ceramics on 24th & 25th MAY 2022 in Tehran-Iran. The organizing committee sincerely invites your participation and contribution to this occasion.
The event will offer researchers in academia and industry an opportunity to present their latest achievements and develop new collaborations with other experts in the field. The conference will also offer a virtual platform for International Keynote Speakers. Moreover, the conference will also provide an excellent platform for ceramic equipment, materials, and manufacturing companies to exhibit their products and services to a large group of eager audiences.
The distinguished Iranian people in the Ceramic Science and Industry will be honored at the closing ceremony. Moreover, the prestigious Prof. Marghussian Scientific Award winner will be announced, and the selected Young Ceramic Researcher will be awarded.
- Porcelains, Glaze, Tiles, Pigments & Inks
- High Temperature & Refractory Materials
- Glass and Glass–Ceramics
- Bioceramics & Medical Applications
- Electrical, Optical, and Magnetic Ceramics
- Structural Oxide and Non-Oxide Ceramics
- Ceramics for Environmental and Energy Applications
- Ceramic Thin Films and Coatings
- Innovative Processes and Manufacturing TechniquesRead more …